(IN)SECURE Magazine is a free digital security publication discussing some of the hottest information security topics. Issue 43 has been released today.
Table of contents:
- What is the value of professional certification?
- How to tell if your security system has been fingerprinted by evasive malware
- Mobile hackers look to the network
- Why every security-conscious organization needs a honeypot
- Securing the U.S. electrical grid
- Using Hollywood to improve your security program
- How a large ISP fights DDoS attacks with a custom solution
- Black Hat USA 2014
- The synergy of hackers and tools at the Black Hat Arsenal
- Web application security today
- Big Data analytics to the rescue
- Why now is the time for enterprises to implement context-based authentication
- HoneyMalt: Mapping honeypots using Maltego
- Failure is an option
- Cloud security: Do you know where your data is?